Aaddress：No. 2, building 3, shangliquan Industrial Zone, Qixing street, Xinchang County, Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province
Matters related to the use and maintenance of farmland sprinkler irrigation equipment
- time：2022/10/31 12:52:00
Sprinkler irrigation has become an important technical measure in water-saving irrigation. Due to the wide area of arid areas in China, it plays a very important role in agricultural irrigation and plays a variety of advantages in farmland irrigation equipment. However, attention should be paid to the following items in the use and maintenance of farmland sprinkler irrigation equipment.
Matters related to the use and maintenance of farmland sprinkler irrigation equipment:
1. Before use, check whether the standpipe of the sprinkler is vertical and whether the support is stable. If the standpipe is not vertical, the reliability of nozzle rotation and the uniformity of water distribution will be affected. The support installation is not stable, and it will be brought by the force of the sprinkler during operation, causing damage to the sprinkler.
2. Before starting, first check whether the valves on the main and branch pipes have been closed, and then start the water pump. After the water pump reaches the rated speed, slowly open the main valve and valves on each branch pipe in turn to ensure that the water pump starts under low load, avoid overloading, and prevent the vibration of the pipeline caused by water hammer.
3. During operation, the pressure of each part of the sprinkler system shall be monitored at any time, and the hydraulic loss of the main pipe shall not exceed the economic value; The pressure drop of the branch pipe shall not exceed 20% of the high pressure of the branch pipe.
4. During the operation of the sprinkler, observe whether the sprinkling irrigation intensity is appropriate at any time. It is required that the soil surface shall not produce runoff and ponding. Otherwise, it indicates that the sprinkling irrigation intensity is too large. The working pressure shall be reduced in time or the nozzle with smaller diameter shall be used to reduce the sprinkling irrigation intensity.
5. During the whole sprinkler irrigation operation, the uniformity of irrigation shall be monitored at any time. If necessary, rain gauges shall be uniformly arranged on the spraying area. The actual combined uniformity of sprinkler irrigation shall be calculated and its value shall be greater than or equal to 0.8. If the measured uniformity is poor, try to improve the uniformity of sprinkler irrigation throughout the irrigation season to make up for it.